Friday, November 4, 2011

Futurama

My future will be just as I want to. I will get a great job where I will be doing what I like: being in contact with people and organizing events. I will have a great partner in life. He will have a great job and together we will live under the same roof with a dog, Labrador. We will do go my family lunches on Sundays  and we'll enjoy spending time together. I will still have my own car and I'll still exercise. I'll travel to USA often to visit my american family and also to Europe to visit my dearest friends. My family will still be healthy and they will all achieve their goals in life. Every now and then I'll take some days off from work and go to relax to the beaches in the Notsofar East with my Mom. My sis will travel all around the world, and she'll invite me to spend a great summer break in Europe with her. I'll still do Photography and I'll enjoy it as much as I do now. I'll also enjoy reading good books and listening to my favorite songs from my favorite bands. I will be happy and I'll achieve all my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment